- . 40 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Red Warrior Maze Runner Race
- Run 15km
- Run 15km
Red Warrior Maze Runner Race routes
The course will meander through the stunning Pembrey Country Park which houses beautiful towering woodland trails as well as beach stretches. Underfoot runners will make their way along a mixture of trails.
Please note that, although these are not mud races, they are weather dependent so get ready for the chance of soft ground, standing water, and muddy patches.
Athletes will have a choice of distances, which depends on which way you choose to go at the 6 marked junctions. The minimum will be 10km and the maximum 20km.
Frequently Asked Questions
Red Warrior Maze Runner Race weather forecast
Red Warrior Maze Runner Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Red Warrior Maze Runner Race?
You may also like
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Sketty4.5(5)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- The Lundy Island Race17th Jul 2021, England5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.