How to enter the Red Warrior Half Marathon, 5K, 10K, & Canicross 10K
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Red Warrior Half Marathon, 5K, 10K, & Canicross 10K routes
5K, 10K & Half Marathon:
With three different races to choose from, there is truly something for everyone. All courses will take place within the picturesque Pembrey Country Park and runners will speed through towering woodland paths and across beaches.
Although these are not mud races, please prepare for any weather and the chance of soft ground underfoot, standing water and some muddy patches.
For those looking to branch out with their running and have a taste of trail running, this event is certainly one to get involved with.
The canicross event will take place around the same course, albeit at the slightly earlier time of 0930. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a race with your canine companion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Red Warrior Half Marathon, 5K, 10K, & Canicross 10K weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Red Warrior Half Marathon, 5K, 10K, & Canicross 10K reviews (2)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Sketty4.5(5)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.