Redhill Sprint Triathlon
Sun, 1 Jul 2018
South Nutfield, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sun, 1 Jul 2018
Organiser route images
At registration, you will be asked to provide your BTF membership card if applicable.
You will receive the following:
▪ Event insurance (if not a BTF member)
▪ Timing chip (to be worn around the left ankle)
▪ Event number for front and back (race belts are allowed)
▪ Event number for the bike
▪ Colored swim cap
1. Leave the M25 at Junction 8.
2. Head towards REIGATE on A217.
3. 100 yards along A217 turn left into GATTON BOTTOM, downhill towards MERSTHAM.
4. Turn right at the end.
5. Now you are on the A23. Go half a mile and you are on MERSTHAM HIGH STREET.
6. Turn left off HIGH STREET into SCHOOL HILL, signposted to NUTFIELD and GODSTONE.
7. Take 1st right immediately after the railway bridge into NUTFIELD ROAD, continue past the shops through MERSTHAM village.
8. Go straight over mini roundabout through the 6′ 6″ width restriction.
9. The entrance to MERCERS COUNTRY PARK is a quarter of a mile on the left.
Take the A23 into Merstham High Street, turn right into School Hill, signposted to NUTFIELD and GODSTONE. Follow directions 7, 8 and 9 above.
Mercers Country Park is well indicated by Redhill, and the surrounding area – simply follow the brown signs with a picture of a dinghy, stating Country Park.
▪ Registration opens at 5:30 am
▪ Transition opens at 5:45 am
▪ Transition closes at 6:40 am
▪ Mandatory event briefing 6:50 am
▪ The first wave starts at 7:00 am, and subsequent waves will go off at 10-minute intervals.
▪ Presentation of prizes will be awarded after the last competitor has finished and the results verified.