After another successful event last year we will be back in 2018! Tri Project are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a sprint distance triathlon in the picturesque setting of Mercers Park, Redhill, Surrey. It is a fantastic open water location for a triathlon that is suitable for both novices and seasoned competitors.
How to enter the Redhill Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Redhill Sprint Triathlon route
The Zone3 swim is a one-lap 750m course taking place within Mercers Lake. With good visibility in the water and some great vantage points for spectators, it offers a fantastic opening leg to the triathlon. ***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WETSUIT COMPULSORY SWIM***
The bike is a one-lap 20km course which heads out of the park onto the surrounding local roads. It is a beautifully scenic route with a few hills to add to the challenge! Please note that there will be a neutral zone for competitors to cross the A25.
The 5km run consists of two laps that navigate around the lake on the trail that will take competitors past the crowds of supports as it goes through the race HQ.
Redhill Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.