Regent's Park is the perfect setting for a fast, flat and traffic-free Sunday morning 10k. The flat course covers an accurately measured 10k route within the park and attracts runners of all abilities. Beginners are most welcome.
The race is chip timed and mostly flat with slight undulation. The race start and registration are at The Hub in Regent's Park, London NW1 4RU (nearest entrance is Monkey Gate). The race is fully marshaled with kilometer markers, water station, toilets and baggage area.
Regents Park Grand Prix 10k Winter Series – February weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.