This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 5-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Please be aware that there is a strict 2 hour cut off limit, so this event is reserved for intermediate runners.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Regent's Park Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.