How to enter the Regent’s Park 5K & 10K - August
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Regent’s Park 5K & 10K - August route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Regent’s Park 5K & 10K - August weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 556 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Regent’s Park 5K & 10K - August reviews (8)
4.6 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - February16th Feb 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - January4th Jan 2020, London