This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
10KStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Regent’s Park - 10K - June weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Regent’s Park - 10K - June reviews (3)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.