How to enter the Regent's Park - 10K - May
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Regent's Park - 10K - May route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
May 10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Regent's Park - 10K - May weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 565 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Regent's Park - 10K - May reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Victoria Park Race – March7th Mar, London3.7(1)
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London