Consider these instead
The Regent's Park - 10K - May has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
Regent's Park - 10K - May route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
May 10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Regent's Park - 10K - May weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #26 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Regent's Park - 10K - May reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars