How to enter the Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September route
This event takes place in the ever popular Regent's Park in the heart of London.
The undulating course consists of 3-laps on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. In the past runners have been fortunate enough to see giraffes, camels and the odd big cat as they run past the Zoo. Other highlights include the Boating Lake, floral gardens and centuries-old statues.
This course is appropriate for all levels of runners but please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Regent's Park, Royal Parks 10K - September reviews (5)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Virtual Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Virtual Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London