- . 45 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge
- Run 42.195km
- Run 6h
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge routes
The course covers an almost entirely level footpath that gives runners a chance to crack out some fast paced laps of the ~10K circuit. To cover a full marathon runners will have to complete 4 laps.
The terrain is largely hard packed dirt and gravel so runners are safe with road shoes.
Please Note: At exactly 11AM there will be a two minute silence to remember those fallen servicemen and women. Participants are strongly encouraged to take part in this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Rayne'deer Run6th Dec, Rayne
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.