Consider these instead
The Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr 2021, Charing4.7(45)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May 2021, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6th Aug 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.2(34)
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge routes
The course covers an almost entirely level footpath that gives runners a chance to crack out some fast paced laps of the ~10K circuit. To cover a full marathon runners will have to complete 4 laps.
The terrain is largely hard packed dirt and gravel so runners are safe with road shoes.
Please Note: At exactly 11AM there will be a two minute silence to remember those fallen servicemen and women. Participants are strongly encouraged to take part in this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.