Reservoir Dogs is a tour around 7 of the reservoirs that serve the Leeds area, starting with Lindley Wood Reservoir in North Yorkshire, the route then goes to Swinsty and Fewston Reservoir before heading over to John O’Gaunt, Beaver Dyke, Scargill Reservoirs before returning to West Yorkshire via Stainburn Forest and Almscliffe Crag to Eccup Reservoir before finishing in Pool-in-Wharfedale. For the shorter race you return straight back to Pool-in-Wharfedale before Eccup Reservoir. All finishers of both distances will receive a T-Shirt and medal. Those that complete the full distance will be listed before those doing the shorter distance.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Reservoir Dogs Ultra weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Reservoir Dogs Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Reservoir Dogs Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.