Reservoir Dogs is a tour around 7 of the reservoirs that serve the Leeds area, starting with Lindley Wood Reservoir in North Yorkshire, the route then goes to Swinsty and Fewston Reservoir before heading over to John O’Gaunt, Beaver Dyke, Scargill Reservoirs before returning to West Yorkshire via Stainburn Forest and Almscliffe Crag to Eccup Reservoir before finishing in Pool-in-Wharfedale. For the shorter race you return straight back to Pool-in-Wharfedale before Eccup Reservoir. All finishers of both distances will receive a T-Shirt and medal. Those that complete the full distance will be listed before those doing the shorter distance.
How to enter the Reservoir Dogs Ultra
- Run 57km
- Run 43km
Reservoir Dogs Ultra weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Reservoir Dogs Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Reservoir Dogs Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.