This race will start and finish at the Cricket Club in Arundel, a market town in a steep vale of the South Downs, West Sussex. It's a lapped route so you can choose to do a 10k (ish) - 1 lap, a half marathon - 2 laps, or a full marathon - 4 laps. The full marathon will involve climbing the tough Fairmile Bottom Steps 4 times!!! Relay option available. The bar will be open all day and the bbq will be lit. It will be great for friends and family to come along and cheer as you complete each lap
How to enter the Rewell Wood Running Festival
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 40km
Rewell Wood Running Festival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Rewell Wood Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rewell Wood Running Festival?
You may also like
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k6th Dec, Gosport4.8(4)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.