This event is the season opener for many riders and gives everyone the opportunity to get that magic 100 in without the pressure of a Classic Sportive.
The route winds in way around four counties starting and finishing in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, on quiet roads without the mammoth climbs of other events.
However dont be fooled as the distance and sometimes the wind will offer a good challenge for the 100milers. If you just easing into the season the 67 mile medium ride with be a good enough test for fresh legs.
How to enter the Richardsons Rumble Sportive
- Bike 100mi
- Bike 67mi
- Bike 38mi
Richardsons Rumble Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Richardsons Rumble Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Richardsons Rumble Sportive?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London