Is your New Year's resolution to take up running? Join us at The Richmond Park New Year 10K and 5K. Taking place within the picturesque Richmond Park, it's a perfect setting for a pacy, traffic-free Sunday morning 10k. If you prefer, why not take on the 5k option? The undulating course covers the tracks, trails and footpaths within the park and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Beginners welcome.
The race features chip timing - plus finish line goodies and a medal for you at the finish.
Richmond Park 10k & 5k Series – January weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Richmond Park 10k & 5k Series – January reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 132nd Oct, Richmond
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.