A wonderful half marathon distance trail run held entirely within Richmond Park. This is perfect training half for those challenging for a spring marathon. Our races are geared to getting people to have a fantastic challenging and enjoyable running experience finished off with a brilliant medal and goody bag most big races would be proud of. It is because we both runners we aim to provide runners with a special goody bag at all our races - these will have race spec tee shirts, mugs, pens and magazines - plus additional food and snacks at the end of all the races.
How to enter the Richmond Park Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Richmond Park Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon11th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)