A wonderful half marathon distance trail run held entirely within Richmond Park. This is perfect training half for those challenging for a spring marathon. Our races are geared to getting people to have a fantastic challenging and enjoyable running experience finished off with a brilliant medal and goody bag most big races would be proud of. It is because we both runners we aim to provide runners with a special goody bag at all our races - these will have race spec tee shirts, mugs, pens and magazines - plus additional food and snacks at the end of all the races.
How to enter the Richmond Park Half Marathon
- Run 13.1miStandard Entries
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Richmond Park Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Thames Ditton4.4(211)