How to enter the Richmond Park Half Marathon - August
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Richmond Park Half Marathon - August route
This is a mixed terrain race, taking place on the dirt tracks, pathways and grassy areas throughout the park. The course will take you almost entirely around this picturesque South London green-space - be sure to keep your eye out for the local deer residents.
Half Marathon runners will complete four laps of the course. Throughout the race there will be extensive RunThrough course marshals to ensure you are following the right route as well as informing you of distances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Richmond Park Half Marathon - August weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Richmond Park Half Marathon - August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Richmond Park Half Marathon - August?
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)