We are excited to have an additional Richmond Park Half Marathon in the calendar for Sunday 15th September 2019. It has been managed as a royal deer park since the seventeenth century, it’s likely you’ll spot some deer around the course! Included in the price you get a T Shirt, a Medal, secure bag drop, water and hopefully a great half time! We hope you join us for what will no doubt be a fantastic Sunday morning.
How to enter the Richmond Park Half Marathon - September
- Run 13.1mi
Richmond Park Half Marathon - September route
During the race
We will have a lead bike and plenty of marshals as well as mile signs and arrows all around the course . The course is 4 laps. Please be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public walking around the park on their Sunday walk. Please familiarise yourself with the course map before you start, there is a mixture of trail paths, well trodden pathway, and grass.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Richmond Park Half Marathon - September weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 318 organizers
Richmond Park Half Marathon - September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Richmond Park Half Marathon - September?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – June13th Jun, London4.3(2)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August1st Aug, London4.8(4)