There are three routes: 30 miles, 60 miles and 75 miles. All our rides provide an excellent way to enjoy the local scenery, meet new riders and raise money for the school.
The event will once again be hosted by Chartridge Primary School. There will also be a short Family Ride.
Everyone who takes part can look forward to a clearly signed route, a well-stocked lunch stop, chip timing, event photographs and a goody-bag.
The school will again host a family event on the day, which will include many different activities for everybody to take part in.
How to enter the Ride Chartridge
- Bike 100km
- Bike 16km
- Bike 50km
Ride Chartridge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ride Chartridge reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Box Hill Original Sportive3rd Oct, Cranleigh4.3(1)
- The KM Big East Kent Bike Ride10th Oct, Deal
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.