Starting at the beautiful Sheffield Park and Garden, we are right on the doorstep of Ashdown Forest and in the heart of the Weald. Our location means we are straight out into the countryside and enjoying quiet undulating roads in one of the lesser known gems of the South-East. This ride will throw up some testing climbs, but is nicely balanced by stunning viewpoints and flowing descents.
With four different route lengths to choose from, this will be a great chance to get out for a pedal in the summer sun. Sheffield Park and Garden is a great place for the family to enjoy while you are out on your ride and the tearoom serves an excellent cream tea or slice of homemade cake to refuel afterwards.
Please note: your event entry will include free parking but entry into the park and gardens is not included.
How to enter the Ride It – Evans Cycles Ashdown Road
- Bike 141km
- Bike 104km
- Bike 53km
- Bike 24km
Ride It – Evans Cycles Ashdown Road weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Ride It – Evans Cycles Ashdown Road reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ride It – Evans Cycles Ashdown Road?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Prudential RideLondon16th Aug, London3.6(44)
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun, London4(3)
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May, London
- BHF London to Reading Bike Ride21st Mar, Sunbury-on-Thames4.2(2)
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival6th Jun, Peterborough