Leaving Cannock Chase on tree lines roads we soon head out into the countryside, riding over Blithfield Reservoir and on to the steepest climb of the day, Buttermilk Hill (a modest 13%). We take you through the pretty village of Tixal, full of wonderful architecture to keep your eyes occupied as well as your legs.
A generous supply of High5 energy products and cake should keep you going before a final climb into the Chase and back to base.
How to enter the Ride It – Evans Cycles Cannock Road
- Bike 137km
- Bike 89km
- Bike 53km
- Bike 19km
Ride It – Evans Cycles Cannock Road weather forecast
Ride It – Evans Cycles Cannock Road reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ride It – Evans Cycles Cannock Road?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May 2020, Naseby
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Rotherham Wheelers Centenary Ride17th May 2020, Rotherham
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London