Now a non-operational facility, the secret nuclear bunker at Kelvedon was designed to protect all sorts of important folk during the Cold War. Now open to the public, we think its the perfect (and most interesting) venue to hold a RIDE IT sportive. Situated just down the road from Epping Forest, this ride will feature routes that take in quiet lanes and gently rolling terrain around the Essex countryside. This is one of our flatter rides that will allow you to clock up some miles whilst enjoying some beautiful English scenery at one of the best times of year for road cycling.
How to enter the Ride It – Evans Cycles Essex Road Sportive
- Bike 163km
- Bike 110km
- Bike 58km
- Bike 23km
Ride It – Evans Cycles Essex Road Sportive weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Ride It – Evans Cycles Essex Road Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ride It – Evans Cycles Essex Road Sportive?
You may also like
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough