Join us for our penultimate event of 2018 and clock up some winter miles before we head into the festive period.
Starting from High Lodge in the heart of Thetford Forest we head south through Elvedon and skirt around RAF Honington, before heading back to base past Thetford’s Devil’s Mere. It’s a relatively flat course that features a few undulations along the way but no significant climbs so a great opportunity to work on your winter base fitness, end the year on a high and set you up nicely for the year ahead.
As with all RIDE IT events, there will be varying distances to choose from, as well as hot food and drink to warm you up when you return
How to enter the Ride It – Evans Cycles Thetford Road Sportive
- Road Cycling: Bike 118km, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 85km, N/a
- Bike 61km
Ride It – Evans Cycles Thetford Road Sportive weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ride It – Evans Cycles Thetford Road Sportive reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun 2021, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Beyond Lincolnshire Sportive21st May 2021, Lincolnshire
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond Kent Sportive24th Sep 2021, Kent
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.