Ring O' Fire is a coastal ultra marathon which takes runners on an extraordinary 135 mile journey around the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. The epic foot race is staged over three consecutive days and follows the rugged and spectacular Anglesey Coastal Path.
Beauty aside, the extreme distance and variable terrain has sealed the race's reputation as one of the most challenging ultra marathons in the British Isles.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Ring o’ Fire Anglesey weather forecast
Windy starting in the afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Ring o’ Fire Anglesey reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ring o’ Fire Anglesey?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.