Ring O' Fire is a coastal ultra marathon which takes runners on an extraordinary 135 mile journey around the Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. The epic foot race is staged over three consecutive days and follows the rugged and spectacular Anglesey Coastal Path.
How to enter the Ring o’ Fire Anglesey
- Run 135miStandard Entries
Ring o’ Fire Anglesey route
Beauty aside, the extreme distance and variable terrain has sealed the race's reputation as one of the most challenging ultra marathons in the British Isles.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ring o’ Fire Anglesey weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Ring o’ Fire Anglesey reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ring o’ Fire Anglesey?
You may also like
- Pen Llyn Ultra4th Jul 2020, Pwllheli
- Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter)9th Nov, Lon Golff
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Pilgrims Trail 6016th May 2020, Bangor
- The Welsh 3000 Run Challenge6th Jun 2020, Pen-y-Pass