Welcome to the Ripon 10 (~10 miles) probably the most scenic multi-terrain race in England
The race, which starts and finishes on Hell Wath Nature Reserve, is a hilly but picturesque course that leads the runners from Hell Wath around the Studley Royal Estate with beautiful views of Ripon and the stunning, surrounding countryside.
How to enter the Ripon 10
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Ripon 10 route
The race starts on Hell Wath Nature Reserve, goes up Whitcliffe Lane onto public footpaths through Mackershaw Woods and then down to the Seven Bridges where it turns sharply right to go over the bridges and on up to Plumpton Lane and the entrance to the deer park. After going through the deer park and round the back of the Fountains Abbey estate the race makes its way back to Hell Wall via Fountains Lane and Whitcliffe Lane. The course is not suitable for wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs. A route map will be displayed at Race HQ on the day.
Ripon 10 weather forecast
Ripon 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ripon 10?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May, Bakewell
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May, Buxton
- St Annes 10 Mile Run26th Jan, Lytham St Annes
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- Draycote Water Winter 10K – February9th Feb, Rugby