The Roach Valley Way Relay is a Stage Trail Run, following written descriptions, maps, and footpath ‘Way Markers’ along the route of the Roach Valley Way long distance footpath. (23 miles in total, 4 legs, 4 runners)
Leg distances are 5.4 miles, 4.2 miles, 6.2 miles, and 7 miles
Each stage will have its own marshal team who will book each team in at the start of the leg, provide roving marshals as required, time each leg recording finish positions and times for each team, and make sure all teams have been accounted for before closing the leg. All stage marshals will be in contact with the overall event coordinator so they can coordinate any actions required should there be an incident during a stage.
Each leg is run as a standalone run with its own start time. 1st to finish each leg gets 1 point, 2nd gets 2 points etc going down the field, Team with the lowest score over the 4 legs wins. In the event of a tie fastest overall time wins It’s the runner’s responsibility to find their own way along the route.
Roach Valley Way Charity Relay weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Roach Valley Way Charity Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Roach Valley Way Charity Relay?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Southend Rudolph Run13th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(15)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.