The Rob Roy Challenge is a fund raising event that is now entering another year. It was launched in 2006 and has enabled over 5,500 hardy souls to battle the Scottish wilderness and raise almost £3million for a number of worthy charities. It has been one of the most successful fundraising events in Scotland and with your support it will continue to grow and benefit charities for years into the future.
After the successful 10th year in 2015, the 2016 event sees an update to the route to simplify logistics for competitors while adding an enhanced variety of challenging route options. With a central base now at Kenmore competitors no longer need to provide their own support teams, however we do encourage friends and family to come along to support challengers at Kenmore and to enjoy the Rob Roy Challenge Festival weekend.
Also, for the first time we are offering two cycle-only options; covering the cycle sections of Big Red and Schiehallion’s Shadow.
How to enter the Rob Roy Challenge
- Other: Hike 16mi, Bike 56mi
- Other: Hike 16mi, Bike 35mi
- Bike 56mi
- Hike 14mi
Rob Roy Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Rob Roy Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rob Roy Challenge?
You may also like
- 3 Peaks Challenge - July17th Jul, Fort William
- 3 Peaks Challenge - September11th Sep, Fort William
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- UK Challenge - Lake District8th Jul, Cumbria
- Snowdon 24 Challenge9th Jul 2021, Llanberis
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton