In the newest addition to the Hobopace event calendar, is a delightful return to the Robin Hood 100. The route heads into the famous Sherwood Forest to take in its most famous character's homeland upon returning to South Wheatley. The majority of the course itself is flat with no major climbs, just a steady few undulations, makes this a ‘fast’ course.
How to enter the Robin Hood 100
- Run 100mi
Robin Hood 100 route
100 MilesStart Time: 8:00am
Robin Hood 100 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Robin Hood 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Robin Hood 100?
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.