In the newest addition to the Hobopace event calendar, is a delightful return to the Robin Hood 100. The route heads into the famous Sherwood Forest to take in its most famous character's homeland upon returning to South Wheatley. The majority of the course itself is flat with no major climbs, just a steady few undulations, makes this a fast course.
How to enter the Robin Hood 100
- Run 100mi
Robin Hood 100 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Robin Hood 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Robin Hood 100?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Rose of the Shires Ultra28th Mar, Northampton
- Leicestershire Round - Series 38th Feb, Cossington