How to enter the Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Run 1km
Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon routes
This race is part of the Abersoch triple crown, which also comprises the Abersoch 10K and Half Marathon.
Swim 1500m - The course begins on the beach before a short run into the sea and then a 300m swim. After, you will return to the beach and run around a marker before heading back into the water for a 1,200m swim.
Bike 40KM - The cycle will take you on a naturally undulating course with plenty of technical sections and long fast areas. This will be two laps of the sprint course and will include the 'King of Mynytho'.
Run 10KM - The stunning run will start along the beach before you head out onto the surrounding tracks and roads. There will be some technical stages, as well as a formidable climb but it will be all worth it for the awe-inspiring beach finish.
Swim 750m - This route follows a similar one to the Olympic distance, however the second stage of the swim will only be 450m.
Bike 20KM - This is a single lap of the Olympic distance course.
Run 5KM - The 5KM run will kick-off on the beach and include a tough climb which will be rewarded with the sensational beach finish.
The Abersoch Holiday Homes 1K sprint
This race is open to all and is ideal for those looking to get in on the day's action.
Frequently Asked Questions
Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon weather forecast
Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon ?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- The ROC - Spring16th May, Abersoch
- The ROC - Summer5th Sep, Abersoch