- . 83 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the ROC24 Suffolk 2021
- Run 1mi
ROC24 Suffolk 2021 routes
ROC24 is a unique event which caters to all abilities. The aim of the game is to complete as many 5km laps of Christchurch Park within a 24hr time frame.
Participants can compete individually or in teams (3 - 8) and can choose to either run, jog, or walk the course. During the run there will be a DJ and live music to motivate you throughout the event.
The event will host an epic race village with a variety of hot food and drink stalls being added to the park's pre-existing cafe and ice-cream hut. In addition, there will be a retail zone with a variety of well known sports brands.
NB: Runners do not have to continually run for 24 hours and will only need to complete 1 lap to become eligible for a finisher's medal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Run or Cycle Events
ROC24 Suffolk 2021 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was ROC24 Suffolk 2021?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- The UKCE Alzheimer's Research UK Suffolk Classic24th Apr, Suffolk
- Colchester Stampede 10k15th May, Colchester5(4)
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog9th Oct, Woodbridge
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.