The ROC Mountain Marathon™ is a two-day fell running and navigation challenge for solos and pairs with an overnight camp.
The event has proved a popular choice with mountain marathon competitors with its combination of both linear and score courses that provide participants with huge choice and minimise the chance of ‘snakes’ of runners all heading to the same control.
Famously relaxed and welcoming, the fun and friendly atmosphere of the ROC Mountain Marathon™ is epitomised by the lack of prescribed start times, the wide spread of prize categories (including Veteran and Super Veteran) and the opportunity for younger competitors (aged 14+) to participate.
The use of GPS Tracking allows anyone, especially friends & family, to follow the event live in real-time and adds significantly to the safety of participants.
How to enter the ROC Mountain Marathon™
- Run 70km
- Run 60km
- Run 50km
- Run 40km
- Run 70km
ROC Mountain Marathon™ weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
ROC Mountain Marathon™ reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was ROC Mountain Marathon™?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.