The Rochford 10k is Rochford Running Club’s very own race. It was first run in 2015 and features a mixed terrain course of country roads, farm tracks, grassy footpaths and a riverside embankment alongside the wonderful River Crouch.
How to enter the Rochford Running Club 10K
- Run 10km
Rochford Running Club 10K route
The race begins on a closed road beside Ashingdon Primary school then heads up to Gibbon Farm. You will then follow along pretty farm tracks and grassy footpaths before a short climb onto the stunning riverside embankment for an out and back. Runners then return the same way as they came heading back down hill towards the finish line inside the school grounds.
Rochford Running Club 10K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Rochford Running Club 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rochford Running Club 10K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- The Hadleigh Legacy 10k24th Jan 2021, Hadleigh4.9(65)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 129th Oct, Gravesend
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 226th Nov, Gravesend
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.