Run through the streets of Liverpool in races ranging from 1 mile to the marathon. Perfect for runners of all levels, with a few hills and a pleasant run along the river foreshore. Come to soak up some Beatles nostalgia in the home of rock 'n' roll.
Consider these instead
The Rock ‘N’ Roll Liverpool Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K has been postponed until October 24th 2020. Here are other races in your area:
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
"First time doing this half marathon, atmosphere really good with music at..."
"My first time at this event. I also ran the 5k and one mile. It was a great..."
"Great family event with lots of music and a good course, poor weather made it..."
See all reviews
Rock ‘N’ Roll Liverpool Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
70% chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 10mph
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Where runners of all levels come to crank up the volume and let the music carry them through miles of heart-pounding sweat. Where individual journeys join together to share life-changing moments and create life-lasting memories.
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.