- . 284 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Rocket Race Atlantis - The Alternative Tri
- Run 17km
Rocket Race Atlantis - The Alternative Tri route
Atlantis will see competitors cover a unique 17km course, broken down into three sections:
2KM Stand-up Paddle-board (SUP) - this will see competitors take two laps around the lagoon on the stand-up paddle-board (provided).
10KM Cyclo-cross - a mixed terrain track with a few hurdles and spots where competitors will have to carry/walk their bike.
5KM Obstacle course race (OCR) - with some of Rocket Race's infamous obstacles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rocket Race Atlantis - The Alternative Tri reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rocket Race Atlantis - The Alternative Tri?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Virtual Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.