A fantastic race named in honour of Accrington's (and probably Lancashire's) most famous athlete - Ron Hill. Ron won the Commonwealth Games and European Championship marathons and has run every day for over 50 years, even after breaking his sternum in a car crash. He's even got a street named in his honour that you will pass nearby on the course. Ron Hill is the perfect inspiration to get you out and running! The 10k is largely traffic free with road closures at the start and at the finish. It is Lancashire after all so there are always going to be hills! Also 1 mile fun run.
How to enter the Ron Hill Accrington 10k & 1 Mile Fun Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Ron Hill Accrington 10k & 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Manchester
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul 2020, Blackpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar 2020, Wakefield
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul 2020, Liverpool