A fantastic race named in honour of Accrington's (and probably Lancashire's) most famous athlete - Ron Hill. Ron won the Commonwealth Games and European Championship marathons and has run every day for over 50 years, even after breaking his sternum in a car crash. He's even got a street named in his honour that you will pass nearby on the course. Ron Hill is the perfect inspiration to get you out and running! The 10k is largely traffic free with road closures at the start and at the finish. It is Lancashire after all so there are always going to be hills! Also 1 mile fun run.
How to enter the Ron Hill Accrington 10k & 1 Mile Fun Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Ron Hill Accrington 10k & 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.