The Rother Valley 10k is an accurately measured road race. It starts at Northiam Railway Station (on the Kent & East Sussex Steam Railway) and finishes in the scenic grounds of Bodiam Castle (National Trust). Apart from a short section on the A28 at the start, the route follows the country lanes between Northiam and Bodiam which pass through the village of Ewhurst Green.
How to enter the Rother Valley 10K
- Run 10km
Rother Valley 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Rother Valley 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rother Valley 10K?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- The Bedgebury Forest Spring 10K22nd Mar 2020, Goudhurst
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst
- The EDF Energy Lydd 10K16th Aug 2020, Lydd
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2020, Wadhurst