The Rother Valley 10k is an accurately measured road race. It starts at Northiam Railway Station (on the Kent & East Sussex Steam Railway) and finishes in the scenic grounds of Bodiam Castle (National Trust). Apart from a short section on the A28 at the start, the route follows the country lanes between Northiam and Bodiam which pass through the village of Ewhurst Green.
How to enter the Rother Valley 10K
- Run 10km
Rother Valley 10K route
10KStart Time: 10:00am
Rother Valley 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rother Valley 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rother Valley 10K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K1st Nov, Beckley5(6)
- The 11th Romney Marsh 10K15th Nov, New Romney4.6(3)
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.