The Round Reading Ultra Marathon (RRUM) takes place on Saturday July 28th 2018, taking in a fabulous multi terrain course that circumnavigates the town of Reading, Berkshire.
You’ll have a choice of a 50km route or a 100km route. The course will include a variety of terrain, including flat river and canal towpaths, undulating woodland trails, country lanes and paths through Reading's many urban green spaces.
How to enter the Round Reading Ultra Marathon
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
Round Reading Ultra Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Round Reading Ultra Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Round Reading Ultra Marathon?
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones3rd Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)