The Round Reading Ultra Marathon (RRUM) takes place on Saturday July 28th 2018, taking in a fabulous multi terrain course that circumnavigates the town of Reading, Berkshire.
Youll have a choice of a 50km route or a 100km route. The course will include a variety of terrain, including flat river and canal towpaths, undulating woodland trails, country lanes and paths through Reading's many urban green spaces.
How to enter the Round Reading Ultra Marathon
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
Round Reading Ultra Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Round Reading Ultra Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Round Reading Ultra Marathon?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May 2020, Marlow
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul 2020, Princes Risborough