The Round Reading Ultra Marathon (RRUM) takes place on Saturday July 28th 2018, taking in a fabulous multi terrain course that circumnavigates the town of Reading, Berkshire.
You’ll have a choice of a 50km route or a 100km route. The course will include a variety of terrain, including flat river and canal towpaths, undulating woodland trails, country lanes and paths through Reading's many urban green spaces.
How to enter the Round Reading Ultra Marathon
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
Round Reading Ultra Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Round Reading Ultra Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Round Reading Ultra Marathon?
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Chiltern Hills Challenge14th May 2021, Tring Station
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.