This is a 35-mile circular route, part of the popular Scott Series, which starts and finishes in the pretty North Yorkshire village of Studley Roger. The undulating route follows part of the Ripon Rowel and takes in varied terrain including the trail, woodland and moorland of the Yorkshire Dales. This is the perfect event for anyone looking to test their endurance over the whole course.
How to enter the The Ripon Ultra
- Run 35mi
The Ripon Ultra route
Ultra MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Ripon Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Ripon Ultra?
You may also like
- Peak District Challenge16th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- White Rose Ultra5th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Heineken Race To The Castle25th Jun, Bamburgh
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.