Consider these instead
The Royal Parks Half Marathon has been postponed until April 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
Royal Parks Half Marathon route
Good for PB Event
You will have a good chance to get a personal best at this event Learn more.
The course will continue to showcase the four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park, and The Green Park) and go past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for either experienced or first time half marathon runners.
This event is a road race designed for runners, not walkers. This is because we are only able to close the roads in Westminster, outside the Parks, for a limited time. They will open to traffic 2.5 hours after the start of the race, after which time participants who have not yet passed this point (6 miles in) will be asked to move on to the pavements, use pedestrian crossing points and then re-join the race route within Hyde Park.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Royal Parks Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.