How to enter the Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Royal Parks Half Marathon route
The course will continue to showcase the four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park, and The Green Park) and go past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for either experienced or first time half marathon runners.
This event is a road race designed for runners, not walkers. This is because we are only able to close the roads in Westminster, outside the Parks, for a limited time. They will open to traffic 2.5 hours after the start of the race, after which time participants who have not yet passed this point (6 miles in) will be asked to move on to the pavements, use pedestrian crossing points and then re-join the race route within Hyde Park.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Royal Parks Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, London4.3(28)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)