Consider these instead
The Royal Parks Half Marathon has been postponed until April 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – August1st Aug, London4.8(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
Royal Parks Half Marathon route
Good for PB Event
You will have a good chance to get a personal best at this event Learn more.
The course will continue to showcase the four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park, and The Green Park) and go past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for either experienced or first time half marathon runners.
This event is a road race designed for runners, not walkers. This is because we are only able to close the roads in Westminster, outside the Parks, for a limited time. They will open to traffic 2.5 hours after the start of the race, after which time participants who have not yet passed this point (6 miles in) will be asked to move on to the pavements, use pedestrian crossing points and then re-join the race route within Hyde Park.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Royal Parks Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Limelight Sports are ranked #9 in the UK out of 266 organizers