How to enter the Royal Parks Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miCharity Entries
Royal Parks Half Marathon route
Good for PB Event
You will have a good chance to get a personal best at this event Learn more.
The course will continue to showcase the four Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park, and The Green Park) and go past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for either experienced or first time half marathon runners.
This event is a road race designed for runners, not walkers. This is because we are only able to close the roads in Westminster, outside the Parks, for a limited time. They will open to traffic 2.5 hours after the start of the race, after which time participants who have not yet passed this point (6 miles in) will be asked to move on to the pavements, use pedestrian crossing points and then re-join the race route within Hyde Park.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Royal Parks Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Limelight Sports are ranked #12 in the UK out of 378 organizers
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)