How to enter the Royal Parks Winter 10k – Hyde Park
- Run 10km
Royal Parks Winter 10k – Hyde Park route
The course is all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. The course is made up of two laps and shown on the map below. The course is marshalled, signed with arrows and kilometre markers.
In the shadow of Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, Wellington Arch and Knightsbridge, you’ll run alongside the world-famous Park Lane through the lush green space of this jewel of all the Royal Parks. The two-lap course takes you by the famous Serpentine Lake and past historical monuments The Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, Holocaust Memorial Gardens, Achilles Statue, Speakers’ Corner, The Old Police House and The Bandstand.
Royal Parks Winter 10k – Hyde Park weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham
- Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - February16th Feb, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London