See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The course is all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. The course is made up of two laps and shown on the map below. The course is marshalled, signed with arrows and kilometre markers.
In the shadow of Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, Wellington Arch and Knightsbridge, you’ll run alongside the world-famous Park Lane through the lush green space of this jewel of all the Royal Parks. The two-lap course takes you by the famous Serpentine Lake and past historical monuments The Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, Holocaust Memorial Gardens, Achilles Statue, Speakers’ Corner, The Old Police House and The Bandstand.
Royal Parks Winter 10k – Hyde Park weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.