See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This is a looped course, where runners will complete 3 laps as part of the 10K. The race will take place on the tarmac and gravel paths within the park and is ideal for runners of any level.
Athletes will run parallel to London Zoo, enjoying the opportunity to spot the array of wildlife within. The course will then weave through all of the park's iconic features from historic monuments to the scenic boating lake. As one of London's most picturesque green-spaces, this is certainly not one to be missed.
The park will remain open to the public, therefore runners are advised to be aware of all other park users.
This race will be course marshalled and distance marked, with regular opportunities to fuel up at the refreshment stations.
10kStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Regent's Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - December weather forecast
Possible light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Regent's Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - December reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.