How to enter the Royal Windsor River Trail Run - May
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Royal Windsor River Trail Run - May routes
Both courses start and finish at the foot of the beautiful and historic Windsor Castle, current home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The flat course is mainly run along river trail paths and will incorporate many of the key landmarks that have made this area so famous. Some of the highlights include Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney and Eton.
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Other events from this organizer
Royal Windsor River Trail Run - May reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Royal Windsor River Trail Run - May?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon21st Aug, Egham4.5(80)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Richmond Runfest10th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - June12th Jun, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.