How to enter the Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run routes
Both courses start and finish at the foot of the beautiful and historic Windsor Castle, current home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The flat course is mainly run along river trail paths and will incorporate many of the key landmarks that have made this area so famous. Some of the highlights include Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney and Eton.
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I am signed up for the half marathon on the 19th May. I've just see that I am supposed to register before the race but I live in Brighton and can't get to registration until the morning of the race- what should I do. Can the race number etc be posted to me?
- are timing chips posted as not received one yetHello there, just to let you know the chips will be collected at registration when you pick up the race pack on the Friday or Saturday. All the best!
- Hi, can you tell me the cut off time for this event please as I am booked on it but am recently injured so may have to walk most of it. I have a fractured elbow and ribs. If the cut off is not possible can I defer if I need to and when do I have to have made that decision by? Many thanks.Hey there, just to let you know the cut off time for this event is 3 hours and 30 mins. All the best!
- Where can I find a link to the results of today’s event (19/5/19)Hey there, just to let you know you should receive a results email which will let you know your result, if not they also post them online here- https://www.f3events.co.uk/results/. All the best!
- Hi I am coming from Essex to the this race. I was planning to drive over Sunday morning. Would it be possible to register in the morning?
- Hi there, My apologies, I have lost my confirmation email for the Windsor Half Marathon this weekend. I am just checking to make sure I have booked in to do the event? I am unsure of who to contact. I have yet to hear information about up coming details etc. But I realize I can see this on the website. Do we have check in Number pick up etc. Thank you.Hey there, Please contact F3 event sand they will be a able to arrange a different way for you to collect your race pack- [email protected]
- So am I right thinking once booked online we need to come and register on the Friday or Saturday?Hello, paying for the entry confirms a place for you at the race, they ask you to come on the Friday and Saturday to register but also to pick up your race packs. This is also a good time to assess the course and any last minute preparations before the race. Best of luck!
- Hi there, are there any contact details for the race organiser? My sister and I are unable to collect our race packs and numbers on Saturday as we are travelling from the north of England on Saturday evening. We will need to collect them on Sunday morning. Please let me know who I can contact about this. Thank you in advance. TabithaHey there, if yo contact the event enquires at F3 events they will be able to arrange a method of pick up for you Hey there, I would recommend contacting the organiser as they will be able to arrange getting your race packs to you or even letting you pick it up the morning of the race- [email protected]
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham4.5(80)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct 2020, London4.5(45)