How to enter the Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run routes
Both courses start and finish at the foot of the beautiful and historic Windsor Castle, current home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The flat course is mainly run along river trail paths and will incorporate many of the key landmarks that have made this area so famous. Some of the highlights include Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney and Eton.
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)