How to enter the Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run routes
Both courses start and finish at the foot of the beautiful and historic Windsor Castle, current home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The flat course is mainly run along river trail paths and will incorporate many of the key landmarks that have made this area so famous. Some of the highlights include Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney and Eton.
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon28th Feb 2021, Dorney
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Wokingham Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Wokingham4.5(85)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button