- . 47 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Both courses start and finish at the foot of the beautiful and historic Windsor Castle, current home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The flat course is mainly run along river trail paths and will incorporate many of the key landmarks that have made this area so famous. Some of the highlights include Boveney Lock, Bray, Dorney and Eton.
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.