Big Bear Challenge is a 6 hour running event at Ryton Pools Country Park.
How to enter the Rugby Challenge
- Run 10mi
Rugby Challenge route
You can see the conditions of the course from the photos of previous events. In summary, it's flat for 3.3 miles with a little killer of the zig zags at the end of each lap! At least it means you get to go down them at the start of each lap though... Underfoot is mainly a new £50 000 crushed stone path. There is a small section of old track that can become muddy and waterlogged if it has rained heavily in the lead up to the event. It is a very runnable course, although if you run for 6 hours we'll be very impressed if you run up the zig zags on your last lap! Lap 1 will be slightly different so you don't have to start in single file going down the zig zags.
Rugby Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 8mph
Rugby Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rugby Challenge?
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Warwick Reindeer Run29th Nov, Warwick
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Draycote Water - Seven at Severn - July7th Jul, Rugby4.7(9)