A challenging mixed terrain 5K 10K race, in the Chiltern Hills around the village of Radnage, 5 minutes from J5 on the M40. The RR5K course follows one half of the 10K route (the right loop section of the 'figure of eight' shape), and is great for those who only wish to encounter one of the hills ... and here's a map of the course.
How to enter the Rugged Radnage 5K & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Rugged Radnage 5K & 10K weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Windsor Women's 10k26th Sep 2020, Windsor
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- The Wendover Woods Festival of Running – Half Marathon & 10k29th Feb 2020, Aylesbury