A challenging mixed terrain 5K 10K race, in the Chiltern Hills around the village of Radnage, 5 minutes from J5 on the M40. The RR5K course follows one half of the 10K route (the right loop section of the 'figure of eight' shape), and is great for those who only wish to encounter one of the hills ... and here's a map of the course.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Rugged Radnage 5K & 10K weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Better are ranked #94 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.