A challenging mixed terrain 5K 10K race, in the Chiltern Hills around the village of Radnage, 5 minutes from J5 on the M40. The RR5K course follows one half of the 10K route (the right loop section of the 'figure of eight' shape), and is great for those who only wish to encounter one of the hills ... and here's a map of the course.
How to enter the Rugged Radnage 5K & 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.