How to enter the Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – September
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – September routes
Aintree Racecourse is home to the most valuable jump race in Europe, the Grand National Steeplechase. Get a taste of that excitement and grandeur as you race around the flat course, run entirely on roads and paths, giving you a perfect opportunity to fly down the home stretch and capture a chip timed personal best.
The course is looped and structured as follows:
5K: 1 lap
10K: 2 laps
Half Marathon: 4 laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – September?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester4.9(4)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)