Join us for a unique opportunity to run a 5k, 10k or Half Marathon at the world famous Aintree Racecourse, best known for annually holding the world-famous Grand National steeplechase.
Each Mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish. Included in your entry fee is a themed medal, water and post race goodies. Come and enjoy the day with us; we hope to see you there!
How to enter the Run Aintree - October
- Run 21km
- Run 10kmBooked 12 times this week
- Run 5kmBooked 6 times this week
Run Aintree - October routes
Each mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
The race involves laps around the circuit, the course is flat and quick. There will be 1 lap for the 5k, 2 laps for the 10k and 4 laps for the Half Marathon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Run Aintree - October weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 510 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Run Aintree - October reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Aintree - October?
You may also like
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Manchester Half Marathon13th Oct, Stretford
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)