Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
You may also like
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Cheshire Half Marathon1st Sep, Siddington
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Run Bolton Abbey was a sell-out success last year: over 1,200 runners enjoyed running in the stunning scenery of Bolton Abbey and we raised around 30,000 for Sue Ryder Manorlands Hospice.
There is a choice of distances to suit all abilities of runners a 10K, 10 mile, half marathon and a 2-mile fun run.
This is a unique opportunity to run on parts of the estate not usually accessible to the public and we guarantee the autumnal colours will be stunning!
The races will start in waves at 11am after a minute's silence is observed.
Run Bolton Abbey route
Run Bolton Abbey reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Bolton Abbey?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is it possible to run this event for a different charity? ThanksHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. The event organiser t's & c's state that Sue Ryder is the sole charity to benefit from this event but if you pay an entry fee they do not see a problem a problem raising money for a different cause through their event. :)