Run Bolton Abbey was a sell-out success last year: over 1,200 runners enjoyed running in the stunning scenery of Bolton Abbey and we raised around 30,000 for Sue Ryder Manorlands Hospice.
There is a choice of distances to suit all abilities of runners a 10K, 10 mile, half marathon and a 2-mile fun run.
This is a unique opportunity to run on parts of the estate not usually accessible to the public and we guarantee the autumnal colours will be stunning!
The races will start in waves at 11am after a minute's silence is observed.
How to enter the Run Bolton Abbey
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
Run Bolton Abbey routes
Questions & answers
- Is it possible to run this event for a different charity? ThanksHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. The event organiser t's & c's state that Sue Ryder is the sole charity to benefit from this event but if you pay an entry fee they do not see a problem a problem raising money for a different cause through their event. :)
Run Bolton Abbey weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Run Bolton Abbey reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Bolton Abbey?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Sheffield Half Marathon29th Mar, Sheffield
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool