- . 88 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This mixed-distance event is set at the iconic Dorney Lake, just outside of Windsor. The course runs right along the water's edge and loops around the circumference of this iconic Olympic venue.
Given the completely flat nature of the course, this is the perfect opportunity to smash your PB after a long summer of training. Take inspiration from Team GB's London 2012 Olympic success and sign up for this well-organised and spirited event.
The course will be well marshalled and clearly distance marked throughout, with a number of refreshment stations to keep hydrated.
Details of individual races can be found below:
Half Marathon: 4 laps
10K: 2 laps
5K: 1 lap
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - November reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - November?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September5th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.