Run Durham Dalton Park Easter 5k and 10k
1 / 6
Take on this amazing mixed-terrain race starting at Dalton park. The route will be undulating throughout and will include a 3k section along a trail so make sure to conserve your energy for the climbs. Come to earn your finisher's medal and a 10% discount at the New Balance store.
5k, and 10k
Mon, 18 Apr 2022
Murton, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
The event experience
Based on location and reviews
5 to 20m elevation gain per km
Where and when
Dalton Park Outlet, Church St, Murton, Seaham SR7 9HU, UK
Mon, 18 Apr 2022
Starting near the Dalton Park Shopping outlet, you will tackle an enjoyable route that will have you traversing trail tracks and tarmac paths throughout. There will be plenty of undulations during the race so make sure you conserve your energy throughout.
- Finisher's medal
- Prizes for top finishers
- Chip-timed results
- First Aid
- Water stations
- Fully-marked course
- Bag Drop
How to get there
Dalton Park Outlet, Church St, Murton, Seaham SR7 9HU, UKGet full directions
There will be parking available at the retail outlet centre.
Event day logistics
09:30 10k starts
09:45 5k starts
- 5k: All entrants must be 11 years or older to participate
- 10k: All entrants must be 15 years or older to participate
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female overall: Voucher
- 1st Male Team - UKA Affiliated Clubs (position of first 3 male runners from club)
- 1st Female Team - UKA Affiliated Clubs (position of first 3 female runners from club)
- Team prizes runners must be wearing a club vest to qualify
- There will be no age group prizes for this event
There will be a bag drop located at the finish.
There will be public toilets located near the start line.
Participant Code of Conduct
Please ensure that you observe this code of conduct to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone:
- Do not travel to the event if you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 as outlined by the NHS
- Make sure you are aware of and understand the pre-race briefing information offered by your event
- Minimise your interaction with race staff, volunteers and participants by being as self-sufficient as possible
- Come alone if you can
- Under no circumstances swap your number or give your place to another participant
- Be respectful to volunteers and participants
- Observe social distancing wherever possible
- Carefully consider your travel plans, avoiding public transport if at all possible
- Leave more time than you normally would to get to and from the event
- Be prepared to bring your own water and food and carry it with you during the race and please dispose of rubbish responsibly
- Be aware of your personal hygiene e.g. avoid spitting and nasal clearance
- Be mindful of your surroundings and impact on other participants, spectators, volunteers and the public
- Bring your own hand sanitiser
- If you experience COVID symptoms soon after the event, then please make this known through the government’s Track & Trace system
View more Run Nation events
Run Nation organise running events across the UK. We focus on scenic and picturesque rural locations and some of the best public parks in the UK. With events ranging from 5km up to Marathon, there are distances to challenge runners of all abilities and experience. Run Nation is affiliated to England Athletics. Our races are officially measured and organised under UK Athletics Rules and have Run Britain race licences
When does the Run Durham Dalton Park Easter 5k and 10k start?
The 5k will start at 9:45am and the 10k will begin at 9:30am, please make sure you arrive in plenty of time to get parked and to warm-up before the race begins.
Will there be a bag drop at the Run Durham Dalton Park Easter 5k and 10k?
Yes, there will be a bag drop available at the finish line of the event.
What do I get with my entry to the Run Durham Dalton Park Easter 5k and 10k?
All participants will earn a finisher's medal, you will also be entitled to an extra 10% off in Dalton Park's New Balance shop, make sure to show your race number when you are making your purchase.
You may also like
Run Durham Dalton Park Winter 10k, 5k & 2k
Sun, Dec 04, 2022 - Murton
Saturn - Buddy's Big Bobble Bimble
Sun, Dec 04, 2022 - New Herrington
Saturn - Remembrance Day Run
Sun, Nov 13, 2022 - Old Elvet
Saturn - Time Turner & Half Marathon Training Run
Sun, Aug 28, 2022 - Old Elvet
High Lodge Guided Trail - Mid April, 2023
Sun, Apr 16, 2023 - Brandon