World Mental Health Day - Run for our lives
Come and join Be More You as we unite the running community on a 5K mental wellbeing run on Saturday 12th October in Hackney Wick.
The run coincides with World Mental Health Day and the theme this year is Suicide Prevention.
At the end of the run we shall end up back at the caf and there will be a board for people to write on about why they run and a chance to grab a coffee and mingle with other runners!
How to enter the Run for our Lives
- Run 5km
Run for our Lives route
The start point will be the White Post Café in Hackney Wick.
The address is: Building 4, Schwartz Wharf, 92 White Post Ln, London E9 5EN
We shall run around Victoria Park and along the Regent’s Canal, stopping a few times to give runners a sample of our signature mental wellbeing exercises, including active listening, wellbeing index and gratitude.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Run for our Lives weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Run for our Lives reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Run for our Lives ?
You may also like
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half – March7th Mar 2020, London
- RunThrough Victoria Park Half Marathon 10K & 5K - November16th Nov, London4.8(11)
- Christmas Victoria Park 5k,10k & Half Marathon15th Dec, London